Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Go with Oh Competition


Travel Wonders promotes very few competitions but this one caught my eye. Currently my good friend, Sherry Ott is spending four weeks in Europe across four different European cities (Rome, Venice, Vienna and Berlin) as part of the Go with Oh promotion by the Open House Group. Of course, Sherry will share her thoughts on these European gems on her blog, Ottsworld, with her fine writing that details stories beyond the typical sights combined with stellar photography.

Travellers can win prizes by offering Twitter suggestions as to good things to do in Sherry’s selected cities (tweet to @GowithOh) or by entering their Facebook competition. The best entries will receive a selection of spot prizes including iPods, cameras, luggage, guide books and T-shirts.

Travel bloggers can even win a similar trip next autumn in their favourite four European cities.

More details can be found at http://www.gowithoh.com/.

4 comments:

Tanaris said...

I wish I could spend 4 weeks in Europe too :) Wait let me check Sherry's blog. Thanks!

Mark H said...

@tanaris: So do I...

Sherry Ott said...

Mark - thanks so much for posting this! Are you going to put your 'hat in the ring' for the blogger competition? Think of all of the travel wonders you could find with a month in Europe!
Thanks for all of the support and let me know how I can help in the future!
Sherry

Mark H said...

@sherry: Enjoy your European venture. I might have a look into the competition.

 
Related Posts with Thumbnails